Advanced Manufacturing Minneapolis returns to show with support from 25 influential industrial partners
Partners deliver incredible activations and innovations as the engineering and manufacturing community reconnects November 3-4 in Minneapolis
Informa ‘markets Advanced Manufacturing Minneapolis, The Midwest’s premier end-to-end design and manufacturing event, today revealed a collection of activations, content and engagement led by influential partners as part of the effort to improve the experience for all who attend the event in person on November 3-4 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Composed of five co-located events – Medical Design and Manufacturing (MD&M), Design and manufacture (D&M), Automation Technology Exhibition (ATX), Plastec, and MinnPack – Advanced Manufacturing Minneapolis provides attendees with access to product discovery with over 400 vendors, a four-part, expert-led medical conference, career development tools, and networking opportunities – all designed to help engineers and manufacturers create the next innovations of tomorrow.
Opportunities led by Advanced Manufacturing Minneapolis partners include:
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) Minnesota Chapter: The award-winning IoPP chapter will present its annual student awards at the event, as well as a member presentation on packaging sustainability. Visit IoPP MN at booth 817.
- Medical aisle association: Founded in 1984, the Medical Alley Association supports and advances the global leadership of the Minnesota Medical Alley health industry and its connectivity across the globe. Visit the Medical Alley Association at booth 1241.
- MedtechWomen: MedtechWomen’s goal is to provide content-driven forums around the future of medical technology, expand opportunities for women to speak out and create visibility for their expertise, inspire current and future leaders to take the next level of career challenge and create a strong network to facilitate partnerships, collaborations and transactions. MedtechWomen will present a networking panel and breakfast focused on advancing female leadership and diverse from within.
- Meet Minneapolis: Promoting all of the remarkable features, assets and businesses of the City of Minneapolis, Meet Minneapolis has supported Advanced Manufacturing Minneapolis as an event partner and providing local restaurant gift cards that will be shared with attendees as part of a 2021 draw.
- Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA): Advanced Manufacturing Minneapolis welcomes the Eden Prairie, MN-based partner and its SMTA International event at the Minneapolis Convention Center in November. Together, the events bring one of the largest audiences of engineering and manufacturing professionals to the Midwest.
- Sterilization Packaging Manufacturers Council (SPMC): The SPMC is a Board of the Flexible Packaging Association made up of member companies of the Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) specializing in the packaging of medical devices. Visit SPMC at booth 831 and attend their free educational session on unique medical packaging requirements and standards.
- University of Minnesota & Institute for Engineering in Medicine’s Bakken Medical Devices Center: Showcasing the Innovation Zone, the Bakken Medical Devices Center at the University of Minnesota and the Institute for Engineering in Medicine will bring together the industry’s most revolutionary and exciting new products. Attendees can browse the area at their own pace, see the future on display at booth 307. The university will also present a session on how it worked with partners to develop an inexpensive alternative to traditional fans in 67 days during the pandemic.
- VSI Laboratories: Based in Saint Louis Park, MN, VSI Labs will showcase a cutting edge automobile at booth 525 and provide static demonstrations of sensor technologies that will bring us closer to autonomous vehicles, as well as a free educational session on automated driving.
These partnerships are part of an effort to unite a community dedicated to discovering innovation in medical technology, medical device manufacturing and adjacent industries, connecting tech disruptors with manufacturers who can bring life to life. critical innovations.
“We are proud to return to Minneapolis next week, a key market for engineering and manufacturing in the United States, with more than 324,000 manufacturing workers and 3 times the national average for medical technology employment.” said Suzanne Deffree, Group Events Director, Informa Markets – Engineering. âAs we return to support this vital region, we bring with us more than 25 partner organizations and media, all recognizing the impact of the US Midwest on the global design and manufacturing industry. ”
A complete list of Advanced Manufacturing Minneapolis partners is available on its website. For more information and to join the community in person next week, visit our website or register to attend.
Stay connected everywhere MD&M, Design and manufacture, ATX, Plastec, and MinnPack with #DiscoverEngineerBuild
To cover the event, get your pass here: Tap Sign Up.
About Informa Markets – Engineering:
Informa Markets Engineering Portfolio is the leading producer, publisher and company of digital media of B2B events for the global $ 3 trillion manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products provide trusted information to the engineering marketplace and leverage our proprietary database of 1.3 million names to connect suppliers with buyers and buying influencers. We produce over 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the world. The engineering portfolio is curated by Informa, the world’s leading exhibition organizer that brings a wide range of specialty markets to life, opening up opportunities and helping them thrive 365 days a year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
About Informa Markets
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialized markets to exchange, innovate and grow. Our portfolio includes over 550 international B2B events and brands in markets such as engineering, healthcare and pharmacy, infrastructure, construction and real estate, fashion and clothing, hospitality, food and beverages, and health and nutrition, among others. We provide opportunities for our clients and partners around the world to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibits, specialized digital content, and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibition organizer, we bring a wide range of specialty markets to life, opening up opportunities and helping them thrive 365 days a year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.