New Lounge Under Thai Pop now open in downtown Rochester
Remember when Grand Rounds had a secret restaurant in its basement? Now that Thai Pop took over the space at the corner of Historic 3rd Street and Broadway in downtown Rochester, Minnesota, they also took over the basement with an unnamed new lounge.
Thai Pop Opens New Lounge Under Rochester
To find the “speakeasy”, just look for the sign, an index finger pressed against the lips, commonly called “Shhh” or as Thai Pop says, “Shh…we don’t talk about it”.
Open Thursday through Saturday, this newly renovated space has an updated speakeasy vibe, is super cozy, and with what looks like food and drink.
The cocktails are food inspired and the food will be what you would likely see served as street food in Southeast Asia. For example, they recently offered duck wings (homemade spicy cinnamon palo sauce, basil, peanut, pickled Thai chili
Basic details of Rochester, Minnesota’s newest trade show: Hush.
What: Hush… we don’t talk about it
Where: Under Thai Pop on Broadway and Historic 3rd
When: 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. from Thursday to Saturday
Reservations: Oh yeah. 507-226-8146
It’s Tuesday, so no shit for you! But how about a taco?
THE VOTES ARE IN: The 5 Best Places to Grab a Taco in Rochester
As always, if you have a comment, complaint or concern about anything I’ve written here, please let me know: [email protected]
The huge kitchen is just one nice feature of this Pill Hill home
The price of this home at 1003 10th Street SW Rochester, Minnesota dropped $25,000 in late September, now $825,000.
Prime location for this classic 3-story home in the Pill Hill neighborhood of SW Rochester.
- Tons of mature trees and beautiful landscaping surround this lovely home.
- On 0.68 acres and minutes from St. Mary’s, Mayo Clinic Campus and Plummer House.
- This elegant and traditional floor plan offers 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a 2 car garage with additional exterior parking areas.
- Painted woodwork, cherry cabinetry, and hardwood floors are just a few highlights.
- An addition was made in 2003 to create a large living room and sunroom with fabulous natural light and a hot tub room that overlooks the private patio and gazebo.
- Over 5,000 square feet with a formal dining room, private offices, impressive lower level storage, and plenty of bonus bedrooms.
MLS Number 6255954
WATCH: What major laws were passed in the year you were born?
The data in this list was acquired from reliable online sources and media. Read on to find out which major law was passed the year you were born and find out its name, vote count (if any), and its impact and significance.